Terms and Policies
Welcome to SuperApp (“App”) operated by Super App Pvt. Ltd. (“Super App”). We at Super App respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information. Super App provides commute related service among other services in Nepal. With the growing need for a swift commute and the service being available among wide range of business and private endeavors, we provide best suited commute to immediate requirements of our clients.
- how we collect, use and (under certain conditions) disclose your Personal Information;
- the steps we have taken to secure your Personal Information; and
- your options regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information.
By visiting the App directly or through another App, you hereby accept the practices described in this Policy.
By using the Services, you acknowledge that we will store, use and otherwise process your information in Nepal, where we are located. Except as otherwise noted in this Policy, Super App, is a data controller responsible for the processing of your Personal Information as described in this Policy. This Policy is intended to showcase the Super App’s data protection Policy. Please do not send us any of your information if you do not want it to be used in the ways described in the Policy.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Additionally, when you contact us by filling out the contact forms through the App, we collect your name, address, phone number and email address. This also includes your submission of certain material or request for further services. When you post a request for commute on the App, by default your username will be displayed along with your request. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Personal Information”.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION TO BE COLLECTED
Your Information shall be collected as follows:
- Registration: This Policy covers all your personal and identifiable information that we collect from you. When you register as a Rider you will provide certain personal information such as your name, gender, title, date of birth, address, copy of citizenship certificate, copy of driver’s license, cope of bluebook, contact number, email address, payment details, payment account details etc. We offer you the choice to update or supplement your account information and preferences at any time.
- Sell and/or Payment Information: We collect payment details including: credit card, bank accounts or similar payment information. We also collect information including the number of rides done.
- Information Forms: We may offer you the opportunity to receive additional information or services from us time and again. If you wish to receive such information or services, you may be asked to provide personal information to fulfill the request. Super App has no control over what others may do with your information.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Provision of the Services: We may use the information collected about you to provide the Services.
- Email Communications: By registering as a member of SuperApp, you agree to our use of your registration information and other information that we collect about you to send you email communications, including advertisements and other promotional materials from third party sponsors.
- Member Profiles: We may associate information that we have collected about your use of the services with Personal Information that you have provided to us, thereby creating a profile of you that we may update from time to time.
- Account Management: We may use your information to administer your account, respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests and send you administrative communications about the Services.
- Investigations: We may use your information to detect, investigate and defend against fraudulent or unlawful activity and violations of the Super App Terms of Service.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- If it is legally required or if it is demanded by any regulatory body, court, tribunal, law enforcement agencies, government bodies;
- As a part of merger or any business transfers;
- If it is necessary to respond to claims asserted against us;
- To our professional advisers, auditors and insurers; or
- To the ones with whom we have our co-promotional arrangements.
- PROTECTION OF MINORS
To protect the privacy of minors, information belonging to anyone below eighteen (18) years of age is not collected via the medium of internet services.
However, Super App may collect personal information on minors in the context of one of the purposes mentioned in the Policy, as required by the situation/circumstance, we will only do so with the appropriate consent or as otherwise permitted under applicable laws.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Under Chapter 10 Collection & Protection of Personal Information of Privacy Act, 2075 (2018), you have the right to access Personal Information Super App holds about you and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or modified. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes as per Chapter 6 Privacy Relating to Data of the Privacy Act, 2075 (2018).
- AGE ELIGIBILITY
The App is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18), of unsound mind or with intellectual disability.
We may update this Policy from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our services or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.
- CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [insert email] or call us at [insert phone Number].