Terms and Policies
Welcome to SuperApp (“App”) operated by Super App Pvt. Ltd. (“Super App”). We at Super App respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information. Super App provides commute related service among other services in Nepal. With the growing need for a swift commute and the service being available among wide range of business and private endeavors, we provide best suited commute to immediate requirements of our clients.
- how we collect, use and (under certain conditions) disclose your Personal Information;
- the steps we have taken to secure your Personal Information; and
- your options regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information.
By visiting the directly or through another App, you hereby accept the practices described in this Policy.
By using the Services, you acknowledge that we will store, use and otherwise process your information in Nepal, where we are located. Except as otherwise noted in this Policy, Super App, is a data controller responsible for the processing of your Personal Information as described in this Policy. This Policy is intended to showcase the Super App’s data protection Policy. Please do not send us any of your information if you do not want it to be used in the ways described in the Policy.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Additionally, when you contact us by filling out the contact forms through the App, we collect your name, address, phone number and email address. This also includes your submission of certain material or request for further services. When you post a request for commute on the App, by default your username will be displayed along with your request. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Personal Information”.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information we collect generally to respond to any of your queries or service requests sent to us through the App. Additionally we use this Personal Information to:
- To provide support to you and monitor, operate and analyze our App;
- To communicate with you about your use of the App;
- To contact you and respond to your enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner;
- To conduct our recruitment and selection process;
- When you or the organization you work for, engages with us for the services we provide;
- To facilitate our internal business operation;
- To enter into or carry out contract of various kinds;
- To identify services you may be interested in; and
- Protect, establish, exercise or defend legal rights as required by the law.
We will only disclose your Personal Information for as long as is reasonably necessary in the circumstances or to comply with legal requirements.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- If it is legally required or if it is demanded by any regulatory body, court, tribunal, law enforcement agencies, government bodies;
- As a part of merger or any business transfers;
- If it is necessary to respond to claims asserted against us;
- To our professional advisers, auditors and insurers; or
- To the ones with whom we have our co-promotional arrangements.
- PROTECTION OF MINORS
To protect the privacy of minors, information belonging to anyone below eighteen (18) years of age is not collected via the medium of internet services.
However, Super App may collect personal information on minors in the context of one of the purposes mentioned in the Policy, as required by the situation/circumstance, we will only do so with the appropriate consent or as otherwise permitted under applicable laws.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Under Chapter 10 Collection & Protection of Personal Information of Privacy Act, 2075 (2018), you have the right to access Personal Information Super App holds about you and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or modified. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes as per Chapter 6 Privacy Relating to Data of the Privacy Act, 2075 (2018).
- AGE ELIGIBILITY
The App is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18), of unsound mind or with intellectual disability.
We may update this Policy from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our services or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.
- CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [insert email] or call us at [insert phone Number].